Thursday, September 8, 2011

Welcome to the blog!

I am a church girl at heart.  Really.  I dig church.  After working for a church for 11+ years, I've got lots to say about church life.  Some good, some, well, critical.  For the last few months I've thought about starting a blog where I just talk about church stuff, share my criticism's, the things I love, the things that mystify me and so on.  Really, the idea for this blog came out of a moment of feeling pretty cynical about church life but then I realized a better use of the blog would be to invite a friend or two and just talk church.  The things we love, the things we grimace over, the things the perplex us.

Feel free to comment...just remember that human beings are attached to the blog and feelings do exist...that's what we will remember as we write about church life as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment